Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

dfoye
admin

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2004 :  10:44:20  Show Profile
Anyone may read any of the postings on this forum. However if you wish to post, you must register.

When you register, YOU MUST SUPPLY A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ! Upon registering, you will receive an email informing you how to complete your registration. No valid email address = no message telling you how to complete your registration.

You will NOT be put on any mailing lists or used for any popup advertising of any kind. Registering just identifies you so that responses may be addressed appropriately.

Please feel free to use the SEARCH function above. This will search this whole forum facility but WILL NOT SEARCH the main 90th Division web site. The main site has it's own search function.

Detailed answers to other questions you might have are available in the FAQ section at the top of this page.

No requests for information on long lost family members may be posted on this forum. There are many many unscrupulous people out there who try to take advantage of others.

Postings MUST be kept civil. No foul language or off color comments.

This is a moderated board and repeat offenders will be barred from further postings.

Member US Army Security Agency 1967-71

My father served in the 357th E Company.

dfoye
admin

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  17:44:17  Show Profile
Effective today, all new registrations will cause an email to be sent to the administrator. When I get the email, I will check to see if the registrant appears to be a spammer. If everything appears ok, then an email will be sent to the registrant with a link to complete the process.

I check the site daily so this means that the time from registering to that of you being able to post, might be as much 24 hours.

If a week goes by after you receive the email telling you how to log in, and you have't, your application will be deleted and you must resubmit if you still wish to register.

I'm sorry that I have to do this but spammers have been registering and inundating the forum with garbage. Today I removed 75 spam messages that had been posted overnight.

Thanks for your understanding.

Member US Army Security Agency 1967-71

My father served in the 357th E Company.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
90th Division Association, Inc. © 2013 90th Division Association - first posting 8/26/2004 Go To Top Of Page